Skip to content
- 1960: Four TVH athletes competed at the Rome Olympics – Mike Ellis, Don Seagal (200m, 4x100m Bronze), JS Omagbeni (4x100m, competing for Nigeria), and Mike Wiggs (1500m).
- 1963: Frank Horwill founded the British Miler’s Club.
- 1964: TVH’s Tokyo Olympians include A. Meakin (100m) and Mike Wiggs (5000m).
- 1965: Mike Wiggs set the current club 5000m record of 13:33.
- 1968: TVH’s Mexico Olympian Dick Steane competed in the 200m
- 1969: The club became a founder member of the British Athletics League.