London Schools Championships, 8th June 2019 in Battersea saw a number of our young TVH athletes compete. We had great performances with a number of seasons best, personal bests and some podiums too! Podium performances:
- Edward Sesay ran 11.42 in the U17 100m to gain a bronze medal and seasons best.
- Sofia Cappelli struck silver in the U15 800m with a time of 2:38.05.
- Neon Richards won U17 100mH in an impressive 14.76
- Noor-Eldin Mahmoud jumped to a gold in the U15m high jump with 1.78m
- Jamaal Darlington close behind won a silver medal in the high jump with 1.72m
- Jermaine Wilson-Tra ran 25.05 in the 200m for a new personal best
- Nathaniel Ekundayo ran a PB of 43.50 in the 300m
- Erica Kemp stormed to 48.72 for a 300m PB as well
- Nicholas Goss ran 5:03.25 in the U17 1500m for a new PB
- Lily Dafter threw 25.24 in the Javelin for another PB
We also had really strong performances from:
- Jasmin Taylor made the U17 women’s final running 13.06 and the 200m final, in which she ran 27.04 and 27.52 in the heat and final respectively.
- Angel Acheampong made the U15 w 100m final running 13.14 to finish 6th
- Madeleine Casey just missed out on a medal finishing 4th in the U17w 800m with a time of 2:29.11
- Sasha Mueller ran a strong time of 5:15.52 on the U15 1500m
- Lily Howell jumped 1.40m in the U15w High jump
- Lily Dafter jumped 1.30m in the u15w High jump
The full results can be found HERE