A TVH team won the South of England Cross Country Relay Championships for three consecutive years (2010 and 2011 for the men, 2012 for the women).
- 2004: The women’s team was promoted to the UK Women’s League.
- 2005: The track was re-laid, and the Linford Christie Stadium reopened
- 2009: TVH’s Toby Sandeman won the U23 European Championships over 200m.
- 2010: Phyllis Agbo became first female TVH athlete to compete at a Commonwealth Games. Phyllis competed in the heptathlon in Delhi.
- 2011: Ambwene Simukonda competed in the World Athletics Championships (400m, Malawi). Chris Smith became a GB mountain running international. Meanwhile TVH’s membership was expanded to over athletes aged 9 or older.
- 2012: Ambwene Simukonda became TVH’s first female Olympian at the London 2012 Olympic Games, competing in the 400m for Malawi.
- 2014: Double victory for the Senior Men and Women for the first time at the Middlesex Cross Country Championships. This was also the inaugural county championships victory for the women’s cross country team. Zoey Clark competed in the Commonweath Games, representing Scotland in the 4x400m.