1900-1913

TVH’s headquarters moved several times, from the King’s Head Hotel in Twickenham to the Boileau Arms’ in Barnes to Milford Arms in Isleworth for cross country season and latterly to Tulip Tree in Richmond. TVH continued to organise ‘handicap’ meetings at Richmond and hosted its first open meetings at Isleworth.

 

  • 1908: White City Stadium was built for 1908 London Olympics and TVH organised a 22 mile race in post- Olympics running boom.

 

  • 1912: TVH participated in its first inter-club track meeting at Stamford Bridge, and moved headquarters again to the Coach and Horses in Isleworth.
%d bloggers like this: